Product Marketing Manager
Reverb is looking for a skilled, entrepreneurial product marketing manager who is seeking a key role within a dynamic, growing organization. The right candidate will have experience (some start-up) within a digital/mobile online environment. They will have significant ownership in driving customer identification, acquisition and retention for our publisher tools for a category-changing product. They will be able to demonstrate experience working closely with product and marketing teams to develop and implement product positioning, collateral, and sales enablement materials.
The chosen candidate will be a strong product marketer, with publisher and perhaps some consumer exposure.They will have experience managing touchpoints with customers and identifying new opportunities based on customer data, product strategy and the competitive environment. The right type of company this candidate comes from includes successful category changing growth firms such as Google, Twitter, Facebook, Flipboard, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track market(s) and competitive intelligence
- Inform product requirements alongside product management
- Play strategic role in defining how products are presented to market e.g. solutions
- Participate in product pricing strategy
- Own messaging and positioning for products
- Enable sales and business development through development of appropriate tools
- Promote products among influencers: analysts, media and social influencers
- Own marketing aspects of product launches
- Support sales and business development in the field
- Develop vertical-specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials to support our key channel partners and resellers
- Generate demand for our tools via a diverse set of channels including: direct email, social (Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, etc.), PPC (e.g. AdWords), events and more, while continually seeking and testing new traffic drivers
- Help develop website content to drive sales through clear, high-impact company and product information