Reverb is looking for a skilled, entrepreneurial marketing manager who is seeking a key role within a dynamic, growing organization. The right candidate will have experience (some start-up) within a digital/mobile online environment. They will have significant impact in launching a new brand and new app for a category-changing product. They will be able to demonstrate experience working closely with internal and external resources to acquire, educate and retain customers to ensure a highly successful launch.
The chosen candidate will be a strong growth marketer, within consumer and perhaps some publisher or B2B2C exposure. They will have experience working with building a new brand or business, and leveraging all relevant on and off line marketing channels to achieve success.
To fit with the team and culture, the candidate will be high caliber, have quickly risen up the ranks, have a background of success and be looking to take on a large challenge and opportunity with passion and relish.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track market(s) and competitive intelligence
- Help determine positioning, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, to shape the voice of the new consumer mobile app and help it grow a loyal consumer base.
- Work with a cross-functional team across marketing, business development, product, engineering and design.
- Set the strategic direction, analyze and identify key drivers of education and retention for our mobile app.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to build customer education and retention for mobile app. Email marketing experience is a must.
- Implement optimization strategies and tactics to deliver measurable growth in our mobile app.
- Engage with cross-functional (internal and external) colleagues to drive awareness for the marketing strategy, and ensure cohesiveness with other Reverb products and marketing plans.
- Manage projects with communications and design teams.
- Understand and manage to success metrics (conversion, customer satisfaction, and others).
- Effectively communicate priorities, project prioritization and results to all stakeholders.
- Participate in brand strategy discussions
- Champion competitive insights